RuG-CompLing is an acronym for Computational Linguistics, University of Groningen.
This page shows a selection of our repositories on GitHub. For a complete list, visit GitHub.
Alpino is a dependency parser for Dutch. See the project homepage.
Repositories related to Alpino:
- Alpino — Alpino itself
- alpino-api — API for an Alpino server
- alpino-docker — Alpino in Docker
- alpinocorpus — Library for handling Alpino corpora, with bindings in Go, Python and Ruby
- alpinods — Type definitions for Go
- AlpinoGraph — Using Cypher to query Alpino corpora, also in Docker
- dact — Decaffeinated Alpino Corpus Tool
- paqu — Parse & Query, also in Docker
Universal Dependencies (UD) is a framework for consistent annotation of grammar.
Repositories related to Universal Dependencies:
More language technology
- align2tex  — Creates LaTeX source from word alignments
- bimu  — Bilingual Learning of Multi-sense Embeddings with Discrete Autoencoders
- dep-brown-cluster  — Syntactic extension of Brown et al. 1992 clustering algorithm
- dep-brown-data  — Induced clusters with experimental details
- featuresqueeze  — Maximum entropy and correlation-based feature selection
- flan  — RESTful Fluency Annotation client/server
- fluency-treebank  — Fluency annotations
- glad  — Groningen Lightweight Authorship Detection
- qtleap  — with a moses based translater between Dutch and English for the QTleap project